CREATE CONDITIONS FOR TOP PERFORMANCE THROUGH PROFESSIONAL, SOCIAL AND VALUE-ORIENTED INTEGRATION!
After the selection decision for the most suitable candidate in the executive search process, we support our clients on request with targeted onboarding and candidate coaching.
By onboarding we mean the induction and integration, i.e. the "taking on board" of new employees by a company and includes all measures that promote integration.
The onboarding of new employees usually takes place on three levels:
- Professional integration: transfer of professional knowledge to the new workplace.
- Social integration: Promotion of all social contacts with colleagues and superiors.
- Value-oriented integration: Imparting all goals and principles of the corporate philosophy and culture.
Systematic induction helps new employees
- reach their full performance faster and better,
- are more motivated and satisfied,
- are happy to contribute themselves and their knowledge internally and develop in a more company-specific way,
- be more loyal to the company,
- remain in the company for a longer period, and
- will gladly recommend the company as an attractive employer.