CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS FROM ONE SOURCE!
In the area of Executive Consulting, we support our clients on a cross-national basis with tailored and professional solutions in the following areas.
Executives often find themselves in a professional environment that is characterized by pressure to succeed, power politics, public relations, as well as contradictions and very complex interrelationships. As executive coaches we support our clients individually on an "equal footing" and offer professional help to help themselves.
We understand executive coaching as an intensive and systematic promotion of the abilities for result-oriented problem and self-reflection as well as consulting to improve the realization of defined goals or to consciously change or develop oneself.
Important prerequisites for successful coaching are voluntariness, willingness to change, trust, openness and transparency, discretion, as well as personal acceptance of those involved.
In Executive Coaching we distinguish between two subject areas:
Targets: Supporting one's own clarity and certainty in business decisions such as the development of business or divisional strategies, change management projects, etc.
Targets: Further development of the leadership personality, strengthening of personal sovereignty, overcoming leadership crises, increasing the leadership effect, etc.
The more central a management position is for an organization, the more serious the consequences of a miscast can be. With our Management Assessments we support an even more targeted selection decision in the area of executives and junior managers, thus reducing the risk of filling the wrong position. The profile of the internal and/or external candidates is compared with the requirements of the position: strengths are determined, potential areas for development identified, and the fit of the person to the organization in terms of culture, leadership style and personality is checked.
Each assessment is individually tailored to the company-specific and success relevant requirements. Candidates are then given feedback, which they generally accept with great interest and regard as a personal gain.
In Management Assessment we distinguish between two subject areas:
Assess the individual competencies and preferences of managers and the portfolio of management teams.
High Potential Assessment
Assessment of individual competencies and preferences of junior executives (high potentials).
Potential analysis & diagnostics
The success of a company is primarily dependent on the performance and willingness of its employees. The systematic recording and evaluation of competencies, potentials, values, as well as the motivational and driving structure of specialists and executives - in particular through diagnostic selection and personality analyses, assessments and management audits - has become an important element of modern human resources work.
Goals of competence and potential analyses in the selection process:
- Quality improvements by supporting and securing personnel selection decisions through aptitude diagnostics,
- Predictions regarding the probable success in case of filling the vacancy,
- minimizing risks when filling key and top positions with highly qualified specialists and managers, and
- Savings of time and above all costs.
By onboarding we mean the induction and integration, i.e. the "taking on board" of new employees by a company and includes all measures that promote integration.
The onboarding of new employees usually takes place on three levels:
- Professional integration: transfer of professional knowledge to the new workplace.
- Social integration: Promotion of all social contacts with colleagues and superiors.
- Value-oriented integration: Imparting all goals and principles of the corporate philosophy and culture.
Systematic induction helps new employees
- reach their full performance faster and better,
- are more motivated and satisfied,
- are happy to contribute themselves and their knowledge internally and develop in a more company-specific way,
- be more loyal to the company,
- remain in the company for a longer period, and
- will gladly recommend the company as an attractive employer.